Finally re-charged the battery on my camera and put it back in. Am I getting forgetful in my dotage. Anywho, I discovered a pretty cool sunset tonight.
Hard to believe you get such an array of colors: peach, purple, pink, blue, yellow, and orange. Plus, there is the smoky, wispy gray clouds that seem so out of place. And if you look closely enough, you can see a lonely little contrail.
- Changing Sunset Sky (nicileighyukari.wordpress.com)
- Old Sunsets and a New Moon (jayjaysfavorites.wordpress.com)
- Canoe By Sunset In Botswana (wingedpig.com)
- Just another sunset shot (lunaticpsyche.wordpress.com)
- The Lonely Sunset (ctoz.wordpress.com)