I can’t seem to catch beautiful sunrises, but sunsets I have no problem getting. The sunset on the 29th was a fiery beauty of varying shades of orange and even some pinkish-purple undertones to the clouds. There was a softer sunset on the 30th that was a beautiful pink, purple, and peach amalgamation, but I didn’t manage to capture it as I was busy trying to help haul a dryer over to my house from the neighbors. Plus, after a long day, I was too tired to try to rush and get my camera to capture as these sunsets and beautiful colors fade quicker than others depending on the day.
- Sunset 9 June 2012 (nicileighyukari.wordpress.com)
- Sunsets Seem to Be the Most Popular (vickiesphotography.wordpress.com)
- Sunset: 17 May 2012 (nicileighyukari.wordpress.com)
- After the Storm – Sunset 6 June 2012 (nicileighyukari.wordpress.com)
- sunset (soulspiceadventures.wordpress.com)
- An Amazing Sunset (nicileighyukari.wordpress.com)