It was nifty to see this orange/yellow glow as the setting sun broke through the rain clouds tonight. I always find those patches of sun breaking through clouds magical. You also get to see just how tall the corn in the field is when you compare it to the shed that you can see. The corn is taller than I am now! The golden light makes the tassels seem gold as well.
- Stormy sunset. (dfolstad58.wordpress.com)
- From Peach to Pink (nicileighyukari.wordpress.com)
- Lightning Clouds III (burntembers.wordpress.com)
- Sunset 25 July 2012 (nicileighyukari.wordpress.com)
- After the Storm – Sunset 6 June 2012 (nicileighyukari.wordpress.com)
- Storms and sunsets (katiekohlbeck.wordpress.com)