It was a glorious start to September. I don’t know why it is, but I always get better sunrises in fall, winter, and spring vs. summer. The pretty sunrises are starting to make a comeback. There was some glorious colors this morning that I was unable to capture as I was trapped in a truck heading to the local farmers market. I did manage to take some pictures before I left the house.
I love that…magenta(?) pinkish-red in the clouds. It’s fabulous.
- Cloudless Sunrise (picsinapost.wordpress.com)
- Daytime moon after sunrise in the first week of September (earthsky.org)
- Are You Sunrise or Sunset? (darcsfalcon.wordpress.com)
- Sunrise 23 July 2012 (nicileighyukari.wordpress.com)
- Waiting for another Sunrise. (Fixed Consciousness) (adventuresinamericanwriting.wordpress.com)
- Photos of sunrise brighten 1-year-old’s birthday (jsonline.com)