Yes, this is part one. There will be a part two and a part three to come a wee bit later.
September started with an interesting sunset. There was this mass of clouds with an edge much like where water and sand meet at the beach…or it looked like a giant footprint in the sky…take your pick. It was really was just unique and one of the first times I’ve ever seen quite a sky.
- Scott Beale: A Double Rainbow Backed By a Gorgeous Sunset in San Francisco (laughingsquid.com)
- High clouds to produce pretty sunset tonight (utsandiego.com)
- Bay Area’s spectacular sunsets (photos.mercurynews.com)
- Sunset 23 August 2012 (nicileighyukari.wordpress.com)
- Sunset 19 August 2012 (nicileighyukari.wordpress.com)