Wow. Life has been crazy and busy, so not much time for photography and updating. I had been meaning to post these photographs for some time now and am finally getting to them 10 days later.
Sunday, October 7th really had an awesome sunset. You know how you can look at the sky and can tell it’s raining by the misty look which almost looks like a thin cloud veil? Well, on this day, there was that misty veil look stained the brilliant colors of the sunset (although it wasn’t actually raining).
- Sunset 2 October 2012 (nicileighyukari.wordpress.com)
- Tide pool at sunset (kcaw.org)
- Capturing The Moment – Dinner At Sunset (kenneturner.com)
- Rarely seen ”fog-bow” appears in Sunset Cliffs (utsandiego.com)
- Sunset 23 August 2012 (nicileighyukari.wordpress.com)
- Morro Bay Sunsets (mentalhealthed.com)