The sky was red tonight. Or should I say the sunset threw a red veil over the area. It’s actually kind of rare for there to be one dominant color cast over a particular area. Oh, sure every now and then we have the white and gray of fogs and mists and sometimes that eerie, yellow and orange casts, but it’s rather rare. Today it was red. It was pretty cool.
- Sunset 28 October 2012 (nicileighyukari.wordpress.com)
- Sunset 2 October 2012 (nicileighyukari.wordpress.com)
- Chasing The Sunset (livingthescottishdream.wordpress.com)
- Capturing The Moment – Dinner At Sunset (kenneturner.com)
- Autumn’s Sunset (linesbylinda.wordpress.com)
- Autumn Sunsets (ireport.cnn.com)