Wow. It’s been awhile. This is mainly due to the lack of interesting skies of late. It’s been a pretty gray and depressing time since Christmas. Every time the forecast predicted sunshine we didn’t get any. It’s just been gloomy clouds. However, the days are getting longer and the clouds have passed on for the time being and sunshine has returned.
So let’s celebrate the New Year with some beautiful skies!
- Drain Sunrise II (burntembers.wordpress.com)
- Latest sunrises for mid-northern latitudes around January 5 (earthsky.org)
- Another frosty sunrise (wcs4.blogspot.com)
- The last sunrise (wcs4.blogspot.com)
- That’s some sunrise (blogs.seattletimes.com)