When I went to take a picture of the sunset on February 24th, I tried to capture the melting icicles from Friday’s big snow. Hard to believe how fast the snow went down when the temperatures warmed back up into the mid-30s. If you look closely in one of the pictures, you can see a drop coming off one of the icicles.
- Watch Out, Icicles! (finlandandback.wordpress.com)
- What icicles and spiders reveal about your home (mnn.com)
- Snow & Freezing Temps: The Perfect Mix For Ice Dams (minnesota.cbslocal.com)
- Rothie-icicle! (rothieblog.net)
- Icicles hanging from moss and plant roots on rock face, in 3D (3d.coldstreams.com)
- Oh… Icicles! (acemanonline.wordpress.com)
- Artist Creates Incredible 25-Foot-Tall Castles from Icicles (odditycentral.com)