I wanted to make bean dip for my family’s taco night. I remembered making a yummy dip with cream cheese, salsa, and refried beans, but couldn’t find the recipe for it. Typical me. Thus this dip was born because I decided to throw leftovers in the dip.
Yummy Fiesta Bean Dip
A delicious dip mixing cream cheese, Hormel chili, Fritos cheese sauce, salsa, refried beans, pepper jack cheese, and sour cream.
- 1 block cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 can of Hormel Chili (I used no beans)
- 1 cup Fritos cheddar cheese
- 1 can refried beans
- 1/4 – 1/2 pint of salsa
- 1/2 – 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together your cream cheese, sour cream, and Fritos cheese until combined well and smooth.
- Add in your salsa and refried beans, stirring well until completely combined.
- Once that is nicely mixed together, stir in half your pepper jack cheese and pour into a 8×8 baking dish. Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining pepper jack and bake for an additional 10 minutes until cheese is completely melted.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips or throw inside your tacos with ground beef.