Happy Friday the 13th! After a rather crazy week weather-wise, today was happily uneventful and I managed to be very productive the 4 hours I worked today! 4 hours of billing and dealing with reservations! Go me. Continue reading
I was going through some older pictures on my laptop when I found some from my trip to Alabama two years ago for Easter. This was dusk at a pond in the subdivision where my father lives.
More great skies
- Angry Sky (jennifersfineart.wordpress.com)
- Dabbling in Photography Again, Evening Sky Cincinnati (bboymskitty.wordpress.com)
The sunset on June 20, 2013 in Linwood, MI.
More Good Sunsets
- Sunset 31 May 2013 (nicileighyukari.wordpress.com)
- Sunset 8 May 2013 (nicileighyukari.wordpress.com)
- 2013 Challenge, Week 25: SUNSET/SUNRISE (photochallenge.org)
- West Seattle scenes: Stunning summer sunset & ‘supermoon’ (westseattleblog.com)
- Sunset in Yellowstone (traviscaulfield.wordpress.com)
- Sunset 30 April 2013 (nicileighyukari.wordpress.com)
Sunset on June 2, 2013 in Linwood, MI
Whoops. I normally post these on the first of each month. Anywho, here is a full moon shot from Thanksgiving 2010. None of the pictures turned out the best, but despite being grainy as all heck, this shot was still rather cool and I thought fit October as it also kind of had a bit of a spooky feel to it.
On Saturday night as I was taking pictures of the interesting sunset we had, there was a flock of geese flying southwest overhead and I hurried up and tried to take a shot as they were directly overhead. It’s not the best shot in the world, it’s grainy as there wasn’t enough light, but I’m happy it turned out relatively okay.
My family like to joke that come winter, we have geese flying north instead of south. We laugh and say they must be Canadian geese heading back home for winter.
- Geese (ifmyeyeswerecameras.com)
It was a gorgeous sunset with reds, blues, whites, and oranges. That sun seemed so huge when viewing it with the naked eye, but take out a camera and it seems to shrink in size. I know, it’s all about perspective.
- Sunset 29 June 2012 (nicileighyukari.wordpress.com)
- Flashback: Sunset 1 July 2011 (nicileighyukari.wordpress.com)
- Sunset: 17 May 2012 (nicileighyukari.wordpress.com)
- Sunset: 20 May 2012 (nicileighyukari.wordpress.com)
- After the Storm – Sunset 6 June 2012 (nicileighyukari.wordpress.com)
- Sunset 9 June 2012 (nicileighyukari.wordpress.com)
- Morning photo: A short sunset series (summitcountyvoice.com)