Happy Friday the 13th! After a rather crazy week weather-wise, today was happily uneventful and I managed to be very productive the 4 hours I worked today! 4 hours of billing and dealing with reservations! Go me. Continue reading
I’ve been wanting to try doing an image where I put a window frame and then several of my sky pictures. This is the result of trial run #1. I kind of like it. These really were all taken from the various views outside from my house. The first shot is a January (11) sunset from 2012. The second shot is and April (19) sunrise from 2011. The third shot was taken at dusk when the moon was up in July (6, 2011). The Final shot is late afternoon in October (14, 2012). What’s outside of your window?
The sunset on June 20, 2013 in Linwood, MI.
More Good Sunsets
- Sunset 31 May 2013 (nicileighyukari.wordpress.com)
- Sunset 8 May 2013 (nicileighyukari.wordpress.com)
- 2013 Challenge, Week 25: SUNSET/SUNRISE (photochallenge.org)
- West Seattle scenes: Stunning summer sunset & ‘supermoon’ (westseattleblog.com)
- Sunset in Yellowstone (traviscaulfield.wordpress.com)
- Sunset 30 April 2013 (nicileighyukari.wordpress.com)
Sunrise as seen in Japanese drama Otenki Onee-san